Kadee - Andrews 1898 Self-Centering Trucks - HO Scale (553)
Code 110 (.110") 33" Ribbed-Back RP-25 Wheels 1 Pair
Metal fully sprung equalized trucks mount with a #2 or 2-56 screw, sold separately.
The Andrews truck is a turn of the century design that was long lived. It represents one of the first steps in the development of the modern freight truck with its cast frame. The journal boxes are bolted to the main frame. This truck was used through the end of the 1950s although by that time was only used in lighter applications such as refrigerator cars. Andrews trucks are probably still used where logging railroads remain in operation.
* Self Centering Action - Trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track
* Code 110 (.110) 33} ribbed back wheels
* Accurate markings
* Incredible detail true to prototype
* Non-magnetic metal wheels
* Highly flexible sprung trucks
* Metal side frames and fully sprung bolster
* Smooth tracking free rolling contoured insulated axles
* RP-25 free rolling wheels