Kadee - Arch Bar Trucks - HO Scale (503)
Code 110 (.110") 33" Ribbed-Back RP-25 Wheels 1 Pair
Fully sprung equalized trucks. Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw, sold separately.
The Arch Bar truck is typical of these trucks from around the turn of the century. Despite the age of these trucks, they saw more than seventy years of service in some applications. The arch bar was allowed in interchange service until about 1941. On railroads that were not common carriers such as logging or other industrial lines, this restriction of the trucks did not apply since the trucks did not operate on rails other than the owner's. The Northern Pacific, for example, used truss rod frame maintenance of way cars fitted with arch bar trucks well into the early 1970s. Many logging railroads also used them at least until then.
* Ready-to-mount metal Whisker(R) couplers
* Code 110 (.110) 33h ribbed back wheels
* Accurate markings
* Incredible detail true to prototype
* Non-magnetic metal wheels
* Highly flexible sprung trucks
* Metal side frames and fully sprung bolster
* Smooth tracking free rolling contoured insulated axles
* RP-25 free rolling wheels